Case Submission & Registration EA4HP-SH 22nd Meeting 2024 | September 21 – 26 Dubrovnik, Croatia
TOPIC: 22ND MEETING OF THE EUROPEAN ASSOCIATION OF HAEMATOPATHOLOGY
Give the best exposure to your research and science. Submit your case to present your work in Dubrovnik. The EA4HP-SH Committee is now accepting cases.
The submission deadline is 15 January 2024, 23:59 CET.
We are actively looking for cases that demonstrate the following:
- Atypical lymphoproliferations associated with germline or acquired genetic variants
e.g. ALPS, CVID, A-T, XLIP, as well as RASopathies, STAT3, PIK3D etc.
- Atypical lymphoproliferations associated with therapeutic intervention
e.g. Specifically, those associated with the following: post-vaccination, DRESS, CART therapy, TKI therapy, infection, modern immunomodulators, other types of iatrogenic immunosuppression (excluding PTLD)
- Indolent paediatric lymphomas
e.g. paediatric marginal zone lymphoma, paediatric follicular lymphoma, primary testicular follicular lymphoma, atypical follicular hyperplasias
- The morphological spectrum of Castleman disease and related disorders
e.g. HHV8-positive and HHV-8 negative hyaline and multicentric Castleman´s and cases illustrating problems in differential diagnosis, such as overlap with IgG4-related diseases or FDC proliferations
- Lymphoid neoplasms with indolent behaviour (clonal lymphoproliferations with indolent behaviour)
e.g. NK and T cell LPD in GIT, cutaneous MZL, duodenal FL, CD8+ acral, indolent proliferations of T-lymphoblasts
Bone Marrow Workshop
- Reactive and therapy induced bone marrow changes linked to systemic infectious and non-infectious disorders including MAS/HLH
- Myeloid neoplasms with evidence of the additive and/or cumulative effect of molecular genetic alterations that have “paved the way” to a specific disease category, subcategory or entity
- Myeloid and lymphoid early/undifferentiated precursor cell neoplasms and mixed phenotype acute leukemias
Event registration opens in December 2023